The Journal of the Leadership & Management Section of the New York Library Association (JLAMS) has released a sustainability themed issue: The Sustainability Issue: Library project results and Implementation Report.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: What is Sustainability by Rebekkah Smith Aldrich
- Energy Conservation and Sustainability Steps at the Kingston Library by Emilie Hauser
- Energy Initiatives Add Up to Big Green Savings at the Hendrick Hudson Free Library by Jill Davis
- Enabling the Sustainable Community: The Opportunity for Libraries, Universities, and Businesses by Linda Krzykowski, Ph.D., Paul Miesing, Ph.D., Eliot Rich, Ph.D.
- Interviews With Sustainability Project Leaders by Rebekkah Smith Aldrich
- Seed Library: Pat Miller, Valerie Herman, and Tara Ferretti, Somers Library
- Building “Green” Buildings: Matthew Bollerman, Hauppauge Public Library
- Recycling Day: Kari Tucker, Jervis Public
- Library FabLab: Sue Considine, Fayetteville Free Library
- Go Green Collection: Lisa Carr, Seymour Public Library District